Aereosol insect repellent ready to use for local use only
- the product is an aereosol insect repellent ready to use made with deet;
- it's immediately effective just after one application;
- the product contains denatonium benzoate, a very bitter substance that may be useful to avoid the occasional ingestion by children;
- the product is protecting from the mosquito and other insects bites all day long;
- the product is extremely effective against simulidae, those balck small midges very popular in rural areas;
- the product is effective for over 5 hours after spraying on body.
- shake the bottle before use;
- spray possibly in a stable mode on legs and harms from a distance of on about 20 cm;
- avoiding possibly to spray directly on the face, wound and mucosa;
- if you want to do an application on the face we recommend to spray some product on the hand palm and then treat the face avoiding to touch eyes and mouth.
DEET 19,5 %, Denatonium Benzoate 0,01 %.
Waiting for registration in Europe.
Aereosol bottles 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 125, 150, 200, 250, 300 ml